Saturday, May 2, 2009



Got to use the computer today by begging my sister for 2 hours.....Ever since i saw Ian playing hitman, I went back into my hitman craze and started playing hitman all over again... All the murdering and using all the silverballer bullshit all came back... Currently i kept watching the camp lazlo on okto every weekdays.... plus the x-men show.... Too bad ben 10 alien force didn't have a season 2...... Wah imagne the ben go the space start destorying all the badies alien wah that one is shiok ah.... I wanna play Audi but cannot and if i can play no one play Audi night one sieh..... Currently i am watching and playing resident evil from 1 to 3 plus the code veronica X one i also playing... KNS, every time until boss then i die.... P.S..... IF YOU HAVE NEWSPAPER [excluding thursday and friday] CAN GIVE ME THE GARFIELD,BABY BLUES,INSNAITY STREAK and STONE SOUP TO ME!!!!!!!!!! currently watching hitgod's videos on youtube............................ I have this pic on my phone

No comments:

Post a Comment